Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Midterm 7

This is midterm #7 where I took a photo of Mark Wahlberg, and added text, and copied images. I used the selection tool to cut out the black on the outside of the green circle, although I had some issues figuring out the "floating layer." Each text line is on a different layer. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  



The original image of Mark Wahlberg.


  Here I show my using the selection tool to cut out the circle from the black background.



I then pasted them on to Mark's eyes.


Here I added the first line of text about All your Media are belong to us


This shows the second line about Web3D Web


And the last line which is harder to see...about Web3DWeb.com and my name


The last image here shows that I saved this image as a xcf (gimp) extension. Blogger doesn't support that extension file.



This is the final image (jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment