Monday, April 6, 2015

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

The start of my avatar

I started to change the shape of the body

I added hair and overalls to my avatar


Changed the body shape to female build

Changing the size of my arms

A view of the back of my avatar

Lastly, I change the height of my body.


This is Final#4 that uses the program MakeHuman. Each of the screenshots above show the different changes that I'm making to the avatar so that it looks more like me. I changed features such as eyebrows, height, hair, and ethnicity. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment