Thursday, March 19, 2015

Class 9 - Bigger Rocket

Started building my colorful hollow "rocket"

Adding some more colored blocks to the rocket

I then added a door to my rocket...more like house like structure

I then added green banners on there. I like green.

It was getting dark, so I added some candle lighting to my rocket...



The view from inside the rocket

Lastly, I added some flowers to the outside of it


I added some more height to my rocket, and narrowed it at the top


I added some fins to the sides of the rocket as well so it looked less like a home, and more of a block-ish-rocket.


I tried to add some things like the diamonds..but they didn't stick to anything...and then the spotted eggs were weird because a man came out of it and I got rid of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment