Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM

Not sure why my photos always upload out of order. But I built my own library museum building.  I used mostly see through glass building blocks.  I then added two pools outside, along with two water slides.  Off of those water slides, I built a deck for onlookers, and then I also built a garden on top of my library.


Clearing the grounds for my building


The grounds work for my library


A couple layers done...


Starting to build up


It was raining for most of the time as I was building...in real life and in my minecraft world.



My garden!

Building another layer of my building


on top of my building...all glass


 The view from the deck 



Added double doors, and stairs (eventually)




No comments:

Post a Comment